Monday, January 31, 2011

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, & Ride


There is a  population of citizens that are concerned with our planets well being. There are many efforts being made today.. that... if everyone will participate... they will make a difference.
I think about.. not my day, but my children’s day, or my grandchildren’s day. I wonder what differences will be in their world... because of our lack of aid to mother earth. I feel that God has blessed us with a beautiful home that supplies our needs such as water, oxygen, and food. Consider also the emotional impact it has upon us. Our moods are clearly affected by rainy days, sunny days, moon light and sun light. It is a beautiful miraculous thing, right in front of us!
When I came upon this scene with the bike leaning up against the recycle bin, it made me smile. Knowing that we are doing things to preserve our beautiful gift as a community lets me know people care!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome picture & edit! It is nice to know that people care about the Earth God created for us!

    ReplyDelete