Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Dear Sweet Husband...


My favorite color is pink. :) I am sure it will really show through by the end of this year :) My husband brought me home these beautiful pink roses last week. I was going to photograph them then, but then decided to wait a few days to allow them to wither. I really wanted to capture a different look here. Instead of the bright, perky floral photos I wanted to show something a little more withered. Not really sure why...lol...So, here are my takes. I wanted to try to capture something a little different.. I am uploading 2 different edits here. Oh yeah...btw...my algebra class is really getting me...but...I..have...a...97!!! at the time! WooHoo...I have always struggled with math so being able to really absorb this information and "learn" it, is a big deal for me!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! I like the withered look, its antique looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is what I was trying to achieve, not to mention I am really trying to improve my indoor photography :) I do feel this one is a bit to bright in the background...something for me to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pic. I love the withered look.Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pictures. amazing job.

    ReplyDelete