Monday, February 7, 2011

Call In Sick Day...

I was awoken this morning around 2:00 a.m. to the shrieks of my little niece that she was having weird thoughts. She said that she felt like she wanted to shoot flying bunnies!!! I, of course, half asleep, tell her...ok...let me know how that works out for ya! Of course...as I am scampering back to my bed....I awaken....and come to my senses and realize something is wrong. I went back to the room and sure enough she was burning up! So...off to the kitchen for medicine, drink, and lots of lovings! We ended up sleeping on the couch until around 7 or so. Lo and behold...my 2 are sick! Ahhhhh...my son has a temp of 103 and I'm panicking at this point. First thing first...call the dr. Come to find out all three have the flu...at the same time...well...at least it is not staggered out! So...I thought this would be fitting for today and was even surprised I found time to snap and post :) I hope all out there has a great week and stays bug free!

4 comments: